Saturday, March 26, 2011

Layout # 13 - 2011 Challenge


I am feeling a little "accomplished" about this layout.....it is my very first Studio J layout created with our exclusive online software. I needed to create this layout as "homework" for the CTMH Regional Celebration happening in Toronto in mid April. We were all asked to create a layout to be displayed there and I must admit, I was a little hesitant about using Studio J.....I've dabbled with it, but never created a whole layout. I loved playing with all the features....omg you can do so much with this application!! So, what do you think? If you feel like playing, go to my shopping website and click on Studio J. You can create layouts to your heart's content for free....you only have to pay when you actually purchase a layout. So go play!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great Roz!! To look at it you would never know it isn't 3D!! I wish I had known about regionals in TO sooner, I was already booked for something that weekend ): It would have been great to meet you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I haven't played with studio j yet but I love all the little details that you can add...like the stitching you used! I agree with Jenn regionals would have been nice but corp said no more regionals so Tina and I signed up for convention. Not that I'm complaining...I can't wait to go to Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I have not played yet either, but this is a very cute layout and Jenn is right, you have added lots of details, very nicely done Roz. And p.s. I wish we could of meet to at Regionals or at Disneyland but hopefully soon we can get together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!