Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Card 8 - 14 2013 Challenge

Today I am posting cards that I forgot to post in January!  I was scrolling through my pictures and came across these, checked back in my posts, and yep...I missed them.  They are a little out of season now, but still wanted to share them.  These were some of the cards I did at my Christmas Card Play day - what a great day we had - and at my monthly card class!  There were a couple of kits left over, so I put them together in January:







 

All stamped images and papers are Close To My Heart...some are retired sets that I still love and use every year! Till next time.....

1 comment:

  1. These are all gorgeous! I especially love the cool folds on the second one!!! Are these in prep for next Christmas? If so, you are one organized momma!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!