Thursday, July 4, 2013

Layout 13 2013 Challenge

Happy 4th of July to all my friends in the US!  I will be celebrating with you tonight because our Canada Day fireworks were postponed until tonight due to weather on the 1st. 

Convention excitement still reigns in my house though!! I have ordered product bundles, my new Idea Books should be here tomorrow, but until all that arrives, I have the goodies that I brought home with me from Orlando to play with.  However, I want to try to get caught up with my blog posting as well, so here's a quick layout I did of my niece and her daughter:

 
I used really, really old paper for this layout - I think it's been in my stash for about 8 years, just waiting for the perfect pictures!!! Isn't that crazy?  Now, I have adopted a policy to "just USE it!"  Those "perfect" photos sometimes never come and I have so much beautiful paper that I just can't leave sitting in my scraproom. 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing the stash we end up with!!! All those pretty papers we just had to have for scrapbooking but don't want to cut up (: I am so jealous that you got to go to convention!!! Especially at Disney World!! Your layout is great and the paper is perfect for baby girl pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!