Sunday, August 25, 2013

More challeges!

I don't know about you, but I love challenge blogs! I follow quite a few of them and every week I note what the challenges are, but most weeks I don't find the time to complete any of them!  The sketches I really love get added to my sketch file for future use, and I start all over again in the new week.  This past week, I decided to finish up some projects while my husband was away and try to fulfill some of those challenges!  This layout was quick with the help of some Cricut cuts and I added some chipboard circles to enter this in Frosted Design's Fabulous Friday chipboard challenge!  I also wanted to participate in Scrap It With A Song's David Bowie "Fantastic Voyage" challenge - this was a day in port during a fantastic cruise with my husband, my mom and my aunt!

 

2013 Challenge - 15  Layouts
                            20 Cards
I'm behind!!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing it with scrap it with a song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't cruises the best? Glad you shared with us on Scrap It With a Song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout makes me want to go swimming, thank you for joining the chipboard challenge at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout of great memories. Glad you could join us for the chipboard challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! Thanks so much for participating in our SIWAS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!