Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A few more layouts.....

I know, you're thinking "WOW", another post this week!! hahahaha  I have so many cute layouts to share, cards as well, plus I have some Blog Hops coming up that I am participating in, so there should be lots to look at in the next few weeks.  The new CTMH Idea Book is available on Feb. 1st, so there will be some artwork using some of our lovely new products as well.  Hope you'll visit again, for now I give you this:

This was a layout I thought I had already posted, but didn't see it when I checked back.  More paper that has been in my stash for a long time (it's actually from a Christmas collection from Harmonie). The photos are from a crop I attended in Ontario when I was living in Manitoba.  Packing for that flight was interesting!  The crop was the same weekend that William and Kate got married, so we were celebrating with a toast of "Cheers, big ears" just like the folks were doing when Prince Charles appeared on their TV screens!  Not meant to be disrespectful, more congratulatory I think, or at least I hope!  Miss these gals, we had a lot of fun times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!