Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hostess Club Layout

My hostess group is an awesome group of ladies, we've had lots of fun creating layouts together.  Last month we did a "10 Things" layout which I haven't photographed yet, and this month we did a layout right out of the CTMH Idea Book....page 95 to be exact.  The colours are different because I "CASed" fellow consultant Susan William's choice of papers and used our Ivy Lane paper pack to create this layout.  Our Artbooking and Art Philosophy cricut cartridges were also used to create this lovely layout. It took us a little longer to make this one, but the results were worth the extra effort!


I love the hexagon overlay and the flowers are so sweet.  All materials used were CTMH except for the punch to do the leaves.  Now to find some photos to add. :-)

If you think you might be interested in joining a hostess club, contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!