Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Layout 106 & 107 2010 Layout Challenge




Do you use an ATG tape gun? Then I have something to tell you before I talk about the layouts. I received a gift subscription to Canadian Scrapbooker from my FANTASTIC friend Kim (lol....do you think she'll know how I feel??) and in the current issue, there is an ad for http://www.stix2kooltak.com/ . They just happen to sell the refill tape for the ATG along with other things, and they just happen to have a 40% off sale happening right now! I placed my order and wasn't charged shipping either!!! Just had to share!

More cruise layouts.....they all bring back such great memories for me. The first one is pretty basic, the photo was from the ship's photographers and although it's the "touristy" type shot, I love this picture of my Mom and I. I have so few of the two of us together. The second layout is from our adventure in Hell! When I came home from our trip, the newspaper that Saturday had this big travel article about Hell in the Cayman Islands. Photocopied, reduced, and reprinted it on cardstock so that I could include it in this layout. Then, a couple of weeks later, my letter to myself postmarked from Hell arrived! Had to include that too! I used more of the MM Passport collection for this one, I think the felt flower strip was from Queen & Co. That's it for now.....gotta go get some gifts wrapped for the mail!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pages, Roz! I love the photo of you and your mom, and what a cool idea to send yourself a letter! I'll have to do that next time I take a holiday. Love the newspaper article, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!