Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Layout 112-116 2010 Layout Challenge








Hi again folks. So, most of you know that in January of this year I began a challenge with some CTMH sisters to produce 120 layouts this year. Some consultants challenged themselves to more or less, depending on the time they had to devote to this challenge. As the year end approaches, I am feelin' the crunch a little, but have quite a few layouts ready to post....so here we go with another batch! More cruise layouts......only a few more left to post!

1 comment:

  1. You've done so well, Roz! I think maybe you're the only one out of all of us who will reach their goal, so I hope you're super proud of yourself!!! I love these layouts - will you finish your cruise album soon? It sure will be the most wonderful keepsake! Can't wait to see the last ones of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!