Thursday, March 21, 2013

Card #7 2013 Challenge

The last couple of weeks have been hectic and I am trying to get a little caught up!  I'm also trying to get packed up today to head to Moncton for Crop & Create tomorrow - WOOOT!  Can't wait to get there, but thought I would post quickly before packing up.  This card was CASed from a fellow CTMH consultant, Amie Kiger with only minor changes. 


The front of this card is completely stamped with C1537 Honeycomb using the following colours:  Black, Autumn Terracotta, Creme Brule, Honey.  Each piece is hand cut and placed on cocoa cardstock.  It's a little time consuming, but the effect is stunning, don't you think.  The girls at my gatherings last week all made this card and loved it!

OK, off to pack but I want to let you know that I am taking part in a brand new blog hop that starts on Monday....stop back in and check it out! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Roz, not sure why I've been so absent from your blog, but I sure do miss you!!! This card is fabulous - the stamping looks like patterned paper, it's BEAUTIFUL!!! Hugs,Roxy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!