Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Layout 11 - 2013 Challenge

I love the versatility of CTMH's paper packs, in particular "Chantilly".  At first glance it has a very flowery, girly feel, but flip those papers over and the look is more masculine.  I immediately wanted to do a layout featuring my gorgeous grandson (I am a little biased aren't I??) and this is what I came up with.  I used a sketch from Page Maps this time, hand stitched the accents on either side, made my own coloured button with clear buttons and Liquid Glass.  I also used our new Tiny Type Epoxy Alphabet to cover the date stamp on the photos, blue & green epoxy bubbles, buttons, and hemp.  I stamped the title and accents with "New Arrival".


 

Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!