Tuesday, December 16, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Cards

Day 10 and I have a cute one for you today!
I love snowmen!  This guy is from C1506 Flakey Friends and he just makes me smile.  He was stamped with Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder to give him a little shine, as was the sentiment from our Artfully Sent Cricut collection stamps(Z3017).  I coloured him in with our Shinhan markers, then matted with black cardstock and adhered with our 3-D foam tape.  The white daisy cardstock was embossed with my snowflake folder and Cuttlebug and was layered on top of paper from the Wonderland paper collection  - yes, it's been around awhile too!  Some fun twine and a snowflake finish this card off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!