Wednesday, December 17, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Cards

We're coming to the end of my cards but I have saved what I think is one of the nicest cards for today.  This was made with our newest Cricut cartidge - "Artfully Sent" (Z3017), which has 50 pop up cards, 50 scene cards, 50 sentiment cards, 50 pocket cards, 50 sleeve cards, plus all the icons and a font to go with them!!!  The bundle also comes with a pkg of 24 sheets of white daisy cardstock and three coordinating stamp sets - all you need to create stunning cards.


The stamped images come from B1259 Bethlehem, an older set from CTMH that I recently purchased from another consultant.  It was perfect for this pop-up card.   I used a Spellbinder die to cut the labels on the front of the card, one in Colonial White and the larger in black.  I used an embossing folder on the shimmer paper underneath the labels, and it's all tied up with some red twine.  I used a little bit of gold paper that I had bought years ago (for $3.50 a sheet!) in back of the cut out star to add a little shimmer.  Artfully Sent cut the popped out pieces along with the base card with the star burst and slits to make the pop outs.  LOVE this new cartridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!