Thursday, August 20, 2020

Hopscotch Layout - Bashing My Stash!

 We all have it, that never-ending stash of paper and embellies, right?  I am on a mission to try to use some of mine up. I figure I spent money on it, might as well try to get my money's worth.  This layout features Hopscotch which was one of my favourite collections back in the day. I only have enough left to make one more layout or a few cards perhaps, then it will be gone.  I participate in SCT Delivered Classes and this is a layout I created using their sketch provided.  The colours are a bit more vibrant in real life. :-)

Products used:  CTMH Hopscotch paper pack(ret), Flaxen (ret) and Glacier cardstocks, Tabs & Tags thin cuts, D1755 Pack Your Bags (ret), Glacier thick twine (ret) Colour-ready Borders (ret), white daisy paper flowers (inked to match the papers) CTMH brads (ret) enamel dots (ret) and a PML card that I cut the camera out of.  Non CTMH - Frames from Simple Stories, letter stickers from Basic Grey (you know they are old!!)

So pleased to have used so many of my older products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!