Monday, November 2, 2020

CARDS, CARDS, CARDS!

 Hey there, checking in again after a super busy autumn! I was happy to visit with some family I hadn't seen in a few years and travel around the province a bit. Now that COVID numbers are on the rise again, I am glad I visited when I did!

I have been having a blast hosting monthly online crop weekends since March.  I dole out some challenges and the attendees always hit it out of the park with their creations. I usually do a few creative tutorials with them during the weekend and thought I would share some of the cards I've made during these events.

This first one was inspired by a layout done by Gina Brandstetter (which I did duplicate for my album!) and thought I could scale it down to a card front size. Lots of stamping and a bit of embossing and fussy cutting, but love the finished result!


This card was to demonstrate an emboss resist technique along with some ink blending and using tools in ways other than they were intended. Slimline cards are making a comeback too, so I wanted to show them that size card.


And finally, this set of cards was the result of demonstrating a crayon resist technique and ink blending using the Distress Oxide inks. So pretty and so easy! 

Thanks for popping in, leave me a comment to say Hello!

Roz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!