Workshops, Classes, Events

Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 - 7 pm Card Club - We will make two or three cards depending on the difficulty of the cards free with the commitment to spending $25 + shipping & tax each month. Members take turns being the "hostess", earning $25 in free product. Contact me to join the next session starting in the Fall!


Saturday, July 15th - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas In July! $35 Join us at the Woodville Community Hall for a little festive fun in the middle of summer! Create 12 beautiful Christmas cards. Bring your lunch (there is a kitchen on-site equipped with fridge, microwave, etc.) and we will be providing muffins in the morning. There may even be a few presents under the tree! Tara and I can't wait to share our festive creations. Only a few seats left, payment can be made by e-mail transfer (rozkelly@eastlink.ca ), cash or cheque. Check out the event page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1640027559360511



Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Very First Blog Post!

OK, I've finally succumbed and set up this blog to share artwork and ideas, list events I am holding or participating in, and to generally keep in touch with everyone! I am very excited and can't wait to get some photos uploaded. Like the title says, I am ALWAYS in my scrappin' room...just ask my family. They will readily admit that I spend most of my time here, but support me in my passion! I have been scrapbooking for about 7 years and I am still loving it! Cardmaking is my second love and a great way to use up my scrapbooking "leftovers". I look forward to sharing some of my layouts and cards with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!