Monday, March 29, 2010

My "MPQ Choice Auction" Basket!


For those of you who missed my earlier post, I am a fairly new quilter, having only machine sewed a few quilt tops at this point. I am now a member of the Manitoba Prairie Quilters, a fantastic group of very talented women who share their knowledge and provide me with tons of inspiration! This year we are hosting a Quilt Show at CanadInns Polo Park on April 9, 10, and 11 which I will not be able to attend because I am in Gimli that weekend scrapbooking with Kim's Scrappin' Studio! But I wanted to participate somehow, so I am donating this basket valued at over $200 for the Choice Auction. If you want to win it, go check out the quilt show - there are beautiful quilts on display, the auction, a boutique where our members are selling handmade items, a couple of vendors, and raffles. I also have tickets for the quilt raffle ("Bali Sea Star" 60 x 71" valued at $695) if anyone is interested. Good Luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I would post a comment so you know I am still following along!

    basket looks wonderful, I'm sure the lucky winner will be thrilled.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!