Workshops, Classes, Events



Saturday, October 21st 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas Stamp-a-Stack with Roz & Tara We are going to change things up just a bit for this event! You will be making 20 cards - 2 each of 10 different designs, for $45. That's only $2.25 per card! Bring your lunch and we will provide a morning snack and coffee or tea. Location is the Melvern Square Hall on Bridge Street, just off Stronach Mountain Road. This event fills up very quickly so be sure to register with your payment to secure your seat! Join the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417495125031408


Monday, March 29, 2010

My "MPQ Choice Auction" Basket!


For those of you who missed my earlier post, I am a fairly new quilter, having only machine sewed a few quilt tops at this point. I am now a member of the Manitoba Prairie Quilters, a fantastic group of very talented women who share their knowledge and provide me with tons of inspiration! This year we are hosting a Quilt Show at CanadInns Polo Park on April 9, 10, and 11 which I will not be able to attend because I am in Gimli that weekend scrapbooking with Kim's Scrappin' Studio! But I wanted to participate somehow, so I am donating this basket valued at over $200 for the Choice Auction. If you want to win it, go check out the quilt show - there are beautiful quilts on display, the auction, a boutique where our members are selling handmade items, a couple of vendors, and raffles. I also have tickets for the quilt raffle ("Bali Sea Star" 60 x 71" valued at $695) if anyone is interested. Good Luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I would post a comment so you know I am still following along!

    basket looks wonderful, I'm sure the lucky winner will be thrilled.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!