Sunday, May 2, 2010

Layout 34 2010 Layout Challenge

This layout was "lifted" from Scrapbook and Cards as a challenge layout for the Gimli Retreat. The photos are almost 20 years old now, but they are still some of my favourite pictures of my boys! I used a Bazzill cardstock base, textured cardstock from CTMH, paper from Wild Asparagus, CTMH clear buttons, felt flower ribbon, Softly Spoken dimensional cardstock sticker, chipboard from Maya Road, white Signo pen to do the faux stitching, dabber paint in "Pool" from Ranger and Glimmer Mist in "Frost" on the chipboard, corner rounder, vellum quote from Flair Designs, CTMH hemp in natural.

3 comments:

  1. ah yes, the "challenge", my very first one and I enjoyed doing it. Your finished layout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! I love the way the photos and paper are in a block on the right, and the chipboard on the left is so pretty! Love the colours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Roz!! Isn't it fun to go back and scrapbook old pics? I've actually scanned some of me and my brothers when we were kids and did layouts with them. It brings me back to being a kid (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!