Workshops, Classes, Events

Tuesday, June 20th, 2017 - 7 pm Card Club - We will make two or three cards depending on the difficulty of the cards free with the commitment to spending $25 + shipping & tax each month. Members take turns being the "hostess", earning $25 in free product. Contact me to join the next session starting in the Fall!

Wednesday, June 28th - 6:30 pm Masculine Cards $15
You will be creating four masculine themed cards using a variety of paper collections and stamps.

Saturday, July 15th - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas In July! $35 Join us at the Woodville Community Hall for a little festive fun in the middle of summer! Create 12 Christmas cards for $35 Bring your lunch (there is a kitchen on-site equipped with fridge, microwave, etc.) and join us for a crafty day of fun! There may even be a few presents under the tree! We will provide muffins in the morning. Co-hosted by Tara Dominey - Stampin'Up demonstrator. Paid registration holds your seat, payment can be made by e-mail transfer (rozkelly@eastlink.ca ), cash or cheque. Check out the facebook event page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1640027559360511



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Layout 41 & 42 2010 Layout Challenge




Wow! It's the first of June already and I am feeling a little behind in my posts. I figured if I am doing 120 layouts this year, that would equate to 10 per month, which means I should have 50 posted at this point. Aaaaack! LOL.....I have them done so I am not really panicking.....just need to get "caught up" on the posting side! I am going to spend some time today photographing so I can get them up here! In the meantime, here's two more layouts from the cruise.
Beach Bum materials - white daisy card stock from CTMH, patterned paper from MyMindsEye- Kaleidoscope and Reminisce - Paradise collections, Orange ink from CTMH, stickers from Reminisce, "beach bum" die cut artwork from Dollarama, epoxy sticker from Michaels, flowers from Prima, glitter brad, button, ribbon and rickrack from my stash.
Princess Cays materials - Papers from MyMindsEye, Fancy Pants and Bazzill card stock. I'm not sure who the manufacturer of the "word" paper is. Chipboard stickers from ?, Prima felt flowers, flower and glitter brads from my stash, and natural hemp from CTMH

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the turquoise and orange in the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Roz!! I love the bright colours!! The Beach bUm diecut is really cute!! I wish I could say I have all of the layouts done that I should at this point but I don't!! Hopefully I'll have a bit more time this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!