Workshops, Classes, Events

Wednesday, Sept. 13th 6:30 pm- 9:00 pm Kit Building 101 Do you have mountains of paper piling up that you want to get used up? Bring your paper (all you can manage, cardstock as well but not necessary) and I will help you mix and match those papers to create ready-to-use kits, perfect for the next time you scrapbook. I will supply some 12 x 12 bags for the kits you create but feel free to bring a few of your own, or an accordion-style organizer. $10 class fee, space is limited.

Tuesday, Sept. 26nd, 7 pm Card Club - You will make three cards for free with the commitment to spending at least $25 + shipping & tax each month. Members take turns being the "hostess", earning $25 in free product. There are two spaces available, contact me to join!

Saturday, October 21st 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas Stamp-a-Stack with Roz & Tara We are going to change things up just a bit for this event! You will be making 20 cards - 2 each of 10 different designs, for $45. That's only $2.25 per card! Bring your lunch and we will provide a morning snack and coffee or tea. Location is the Melvern Square Hall on Bridge Street, just off Stronach Mountain Road. This event fills up very quickly so be sure to register with your payment to secure your seat! Join the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417495125031408



Friday, March 16, 2012

Layout 4 - 2012 Layout Challenge

I have a new shopping website.....click the link on my sidebar to check it out.  I love how CTMH makes it so easy to run my business and the improvements to our websites are fantastic!  Love it!

My layout this time is one that I had started awhile ago, but finally finished.  Another easy one, the Basic Grey base paper was so beautiful that I didn't have to do much to it.

I glimmermisted some CTMH paper butterflies and embellished with CTMH Pearl opaques.  The title is from Heidi Swapp - a flocked resist that I glimmermisted to match the base paper.  I added the felt flower ribbon and voila, done. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Roz, love this layout. The colors all work so well together with just that pop of color with the butterflies. And I really like how the flower boarder blends but is still visible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Roz!!! I love the flower ribbon and the butterflies. It may have been an easy layout but it looks like a lot of work went into it (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! I love the titling and the flower ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are a gorgeous couple! Love the paper and the pop of orange, beautiful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the addition of mist - gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!