Workshops, Classes, Events

Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 - 7 pm Card Club - We will make two or three cards depending on the difficulty of the cards free with the commitment to spending $25 + shipping & tax each month. Members take turns being the "hostess", earning $25 in free product. Contact me to join the next session starting in the Fall!


Saturday, July 15th - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas In July! $35 Join us at the Woodville Community Hall for a little festive fun in the middle of summer! Create 12 beautiful Christmas cards. Bring your lunch (there is a kitchen on-site equipped with fridge, microwave, etc.) and we will be providing muffins in the morning. There may even be a few presents under the tree! Tara and I can't wait to share our festive creations. Only a few seats left, payment can be made by e-mail transfer (rozkelly@eastlink.ca ), cash or cheque. Check out the event page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1640027559360511



Friday, June 1, 2012

2012 Challenge Cards 1 - 12 & Candy Winner

I am so excited to share these cards with you.  I attended My Stamping Studio's stamp a stack in Windsor, NS with my friends Claudine and Jasmine  Three very talented ladies created these cards for us to make.  We made two of each card so I now have 24 gorgeous cards to add to my stash.  Here they are:









I am sure some of you may be wondering who won my "birthday/NSD" candy.  Thank you to those who are new followers and to those who shared on their blogs!  My mom drew the name for me and so without further ado, the winner is:
    1. Sherri Freeman May 11/12May 11, 2012 8:43 PM
    2. Hi Roz...Happy Belated Birthday,really enjoyed the get together the other night and looking forward to using my new supplies.
    Congrats Sherri - I will get your goodies to you!

  • 3 comments:

    1. Oh wow, these cards are AMAZING!!! Love 'em all, but I think my fave is the balloon card - guess I'm into the balloon trend these days! Congrats to Sherri and to you for getting some new followers - fun fun!!! Hugs, Roxy.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Gorgeous cards!!! I just did a swap with my Hostess club!! A fabulous way to get an assortment of cards (:

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!