Workshops, Classes, Events

Wednesday, Sept. 13th 6:30 pm- 9:00 pm Kit Building 101 Do you have mountains of paper piling up that you want to get used up? Bring your paper (all you can manage, cardstock as well but not necessary) and I will help you mix and match those papers to create ready-to-use kits, perfect for the next time you scrapbook. I will supply some 12 x 12 bags for the kits you create but feel free to bring a few of your own, or an accordion-style organizer. $10 class fee, space is limited.

Tuesday, Sept. 26nd, 7 pm Card Club - You will make three cards for free with the commitment to spending at least $25 + shipping & tax each month. Members take turns being the "hostess", earning $25 in free product. There are two spaces available, contact me to join!

Saturday, October 21st 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas Stamp-a-Stack with Roz & Tara We are going to change things up just a bit for this event! You will be making 20 cards - 2 each of 10 different designs, for $45. That's only $2.25 per card! Bring your lunch and we will provide a morning snack and coffee or tea. Location is the Melvern Square Hall on Bridge Street, just off Stronach Mountain Road. This event fills up very quickly so be sure to register with your payment to secure your seat! Join the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417495125031408



Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Simple Cards # 13 & 14 2012 Challenge

Over a month since my last post, time flies.  Why the delay?  Well, I was helping my youngest son find an apartment and then move to Halifax because he is attending college there.  His course actually started on July 3rd - this college does not break for the summer and his program is three years, condensed into two years.  So, I am officially an "empty nester" now - not sure how I'm feeling about that yet, some days it is great, other days I miss having the kids around.   Summer has been busy - we were in Halifax for Canada Day celebrations, we've been canoeing at Aylesford Lake, attended some festivities and the fireworks for the Steer BBQ in Kingston.  So here is a simple card that I did with my "shoebox" girls....
And this is another simple one that I took right from the CTMH Idea Book for the June Stamp of the Month:
Most of the pieces for this card were cut with CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge....Psst - have you heard about our new cartridge available August 1st - "Artiste"?? 

Hope you are enjoying summer as much as I am.  Till next time......


3 comments:

  1. Very cute cards!You say the first one is simple but it looks elegant. Glad to hear you are enjoying your summer, because I am also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Roz!!! The first one is absolutely beautiful!! Perfect for a wedding card (: Your son will be done school and home (?) before you know it!! Have a fabulous summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love both of these cards! Keep working towards that goal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!