Monday, July 29, 2013

Workshop on the Go - Canvas

I held a workshop on Sunday and had tons of fun creating my canvas - I couldn't wait to share it with you!  The kit comes with almost everything you see, in two different colour schemes so it is sure to work with whatever photos you choose to use.  It has it's own stamp set too and is on sale right now, but only for a few more days - see my link on my sidebar to purchase!  Here we go:
It helps when you have such an adorable photo to work with!

We jazzed up the edges of our canvases with Inka Gold - a wonderful, shimmery wax-based paste you can apply with your fingers from Viva Décor.

I replaced the bling that comes in the kit with these cute little brads that I bought at Michaels. These pictures don't show the richness of the colours, but I am so happy with my piece - it's already on display in my classroom!
So, what are you waiting for? Get the kit at over 50% off and create your own little masterpiece!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! And you are absolutely right...the subject matter makes scrapbooking so much easier!! Your grandson is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have seen your blog before the special was over!! ): I love your version of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!