Workshops, Classes, Events

Wednesday, May 10th, 2017 - 7 pm Card Club - We will make two or three cards depending on the difficulty of the cards free with the commitment to spending $25 + shipping & tax each month. Members take turns being the "hostess", earning $25 in free product. Contact me to join the next session!

Saturday, May 6th 9:00 - 6:00 - National Scrapbooking Day Crop

Sunday, May 28th 1:00 pm Live Beautifully 10-card Class $25 You will be creating 10 all-occasion cards using the Live Beautifully paper collection. All materials supplied, bring your basic tool kit. The cards will be on display at the May 6th crop and I will be posting sneak peeks on my CTMH facebook page.






Thursday, April 10, 2014

Clearance Items Available!

I have some clearance items posted on my business Facebook page.  Have a look:

Roz's Facebook business page

Happy shopping, let me know if there is anything you would like.  Shipping is extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!