Saturday, December 13, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Cards

Day 7 and I have a card that was CASed from one of our past Idea Books and features a past Hostess Rewards set - Warm Winter Wishes.   Now I have to admit, I originally wasn't going to use this set.  I had purchased a cute penguin set that came with a die to cut them out with at Michaels.  However, I could not get ink to adhere to that stamp, the more I tried, the worse it was.  Needless to say, it went back to Michaels and I have vowed to not purchase any more from the company that made it.  Nothing beats the quality of CTMH stamps - period!  So here he is:
The background was random stamped with the snowflake from this set, then topped with an overlay cut from our Artbooking Cricut cartridge (Z1906).  The red striped ribbon is from May Arts.  Stamped that cute little penguin in black ink, then fussy cut him out and added him to the top of my sentiment.  I had been hoarding some of our retired waxy flax (I really miss that stuff!) but decided to share it with the ladies for this card - it's tied on the white glitter button.  A little bit of Stickles and we're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!