Monday, January 12, 2015

Year Noted Mini Album

Last week I posted about CTMH's "Year Noted" promotion, this week I am going to show you what I did with my kit, or at least part of it.  I purchased the $10 kit that included the mini album and I am in love with these cute albums. Some of the page sleeves are 4 x 6, some are split in half, giving you two slots for photos, etc.  Here is my album:












This came together really quickly and easily.  The banners on the 4x6 pages are attached to the page protector, leaving room to add the 4x6 photo on the card stock mat. I can't wait to start adding photos to this cute little album. I have enough paper left over to create at least 6 cards!  If you would like to purchase a kit of your own, you'll have to act fast -- it's only available for the month of January!  Click on the shopping link on the sidebar for more details on how to get yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!