Monday, July 27, 2015

Seaside - I can dream I'm at the beach

We have been having the worst summer weather here on the east coast....chilly temps and lots of overcast skies, rain here and there too and not much sunshine over the past two weeks.  When I decided to do my hostess club layout this month with  CTMH Seaside Paper, I was hoping I would have some great beach pictures to put on it....I can dream, right!?
 We have been doing a 12 x 12 layout, along with some homemade pocket cards so that in essence, we have two double-page layouts when complete by inserting the pocket page in between the two 12 x 12 pages.  We stamped images from this month's Stamp of the Month, S1507 "Life is Wonderful"  and also used C1594 Treasured Friendship.  Several distressing techniques were used as well - sanding, tearing, and inking.  I also cut the sea birds, fence, lighthouse, and pilings with a Sissix set that I have had FOREVER and hardly ever use....aren't they cute?

As well, Jessica will be thrilled to know that I used her leftover zip strips that I saved from the garbage on the 8 layouts we created as a club!  Thanks Jess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!