Friday, January 10, 2020

January 2020 CTMH Cross Canada Hop

Here we are again, brand new year! I am looking forward to a year of creativity with CTMH and it starts right now with our Cross Canada Blog Hop featuring the gorgeous Spruced Up collection.  If you've hopped here from Michelle's blog, you are in the right place.

Spruced Up -  I had to have it all as soon as I laid my eyes on it!! So much for the craft budget....but it really is a very versatile collection. I have seen so many gorgeous cards and layouts created with this paper collection and was quite happy to finally have a play with it. Here is the layout I've created:



This paper was perfect for some photos I had from a Christmas Home Tour I participated in a couple of years ago.  While MY tree ended up falling, smashing ornaments everywhere and crushing the poinsettias that were around it, this home was fully decked out with several trees. The day we visited the homes had seen some heavy, wet snow fall making it very festive and beautiful.

Products used:  X7253B Spruced Up Paper Pack, cardstock (French Vanilla, Linen, New England Ivy, Mink, and Sangria) Z3637 Spruced Up Scrapbooking stamp & thin cuts, thin 3-D foam tape, piercing tool, Clear sparkles, Bitty sparkles, Silver Glitter gems, Micro Tip scissors, Scallop border thin cuts (retired) Winter Flurries thin cuts (retired) and Snowflakes thin cuts (retired), ribbon from my stash, thread for hand stitching.

To purchase products, contact your CTMH consultant or shop here:  https://rozkelly.closetomyheart.ca

Hope I've inspired you to create with Spruced Up! For more inspiration, your next stop as you travel across Canada with us is Sheena in Ontario. Join us again next month on Feb. 10th for the "Celebrate Today" Cross Canada Hop. 

7 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!