Workshops, Classes, Events



Saturday, October 21st 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas Stamp-a-Stack with Roz & Tara We are going to change things up just a bit for this event! You will be making 20 cards - 2 each of 10 different designs, for $45. That's only $2.25 per card! Bring your lunch and we will provide a morning snack and coffee or tea. Location is the Melvern Square Hall on Bridge Street, just off Stronach Mountain Road. This event fills up very quickly so be sure to register with your payment to secure your seat! Join the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417495125031408


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Layout # 3 2010 Layout Challenge


It was such a beautiful day here today that I had to get outside for a walk! After spending an hour or so walking to Sobeys & Michaels and back, my cheeks were rosy and I felt great. Another gorgeous day is forecast for tomorrow, so I thought I should get this posted tonight 'cause who knows where I will end up walking tomorrow!


This layout is of my son, shovelling off our deck after a huge snowstorm. He's grown into a very responsible man that I'm very proud of. Supplies used: Basic Gray patterned paper & embellishments, card stock, brown grosgrain ribbon, Making Memories brads, spiral clip, chipboard photo corners from Scenic Route, 2 word brads (unknown manufacturer), vellum quote from "Quote Stacks", chocolate ink for distressing.

3 comments:

  1. I love the colours you used for this layout!! and how you used tags for the title, etc.

    Jenn (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really great! I love pale blue and red together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout!!! What a great paper choice! Now send him on over to our house to shovel. We have a tad more snow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!