Saturday, October 2, 2010

Layout # 88 2010 Layout Challenge - Trifecta!


Those Design Dollies http://designdollies.blogspot.com/ are makin' me work! First it was the colour challenge (mauve, navy, tan), then there was the elements challenge ( use a ticket, the color yellow, paint, polka dots, and journalling), and then the sketch challenge! When you combine them all to produce one layout, you get the "trifecta". I had to make my own "doily" using my corner rounder, and my chipboard swirl was painted first with Tim Holtz dabber paint in Denim, then with TH Distress Crackle Paint in Scattered Straw. The base paper for my layout is some old Basic Grey "Oh Baby" that has been in my stash forever. Polka dot paper and tan cardstock are from a Creating Keepsakes Power Pad. Tickets are from Tim Holtz, journalling card and chipboard is Maya Road, distressed ink edges using Outdoor Denim ink from Close To My Heart.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout Roz!! You did a great job with trifecta!! I did all 3 challenges but not all on one ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roz, way to go on the Trifecta!!! I'm having a bit of a hard time with this one, so I don't think I'll be able to do it, but I think you totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning at Design Dollies Roz!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!