Workshops, Classes, Events



Saturday, October 21st 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas Stamp-a-Stack with Roz & Tara We are going to change things up just a bit for this event! You will be making 20 cards - 2 each of 10 different designs, for $45. That's only $2.25 per card! Bring your lunch and we will provide a morning snack and coffee or tea. Location is the Melvern Square Hall on Bridge Street, just off Stronach Mountain Road. This event fills up very quickly so be sure to register with your payment to secure your seat! Join the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417495125031408


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cards # 1 & 2 2011 Challenge




OK, so I have been neglecting my blog a little bit. Not sure why 'cause I've still been visiting everyone else's....so here we go. These are my first two cards for this year's challenge and I made them from a CTMH kit that was a featured promotion a while back. The kit has been sitting around my scrap room begging to get made! The kit came with card bases, patterned paper, card stock, the stamp set, 4 mini inks, envelopes, and all the embellishments needed to create 12 cards. It was called "Everyday Celebration" and it was lots of fun putting the cards together. There are 6 different designs, 2 of each, so I have four more yet to post!
I am fortunate to be going scrapbooking for the weekend so I should have some layouts to post soon. There is still time for anyone thinking about joining us in the challenge! hint, hint...

5 comments:

  1. I love that kit! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that is one kit I did not get, and I knew I'd be kicking myself. These look great! Have fun scrapbooking, you lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great Roz! I really enjoyed that workshop too. The blue and green weren't inspiring me at the time so I used Grace paper instead. They turned out so nice (if I do say so myself)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to start off your challenge, get some cards made and use up product - that is always a bonus. I have this kit as well and have not used it...hmmmm....just maybe lol
    TFS Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cards look wonderful and have fun this weekend! This is the one Saturday I have no curling and I missed the chance to sign up and join you....oh well....i'll be scrappin at home with Gord making me a gourmet dinner!

    Enjoy yourself.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!