Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Layout # 24 & 25, Cards # 9 - 12 2011 Challenge




Just little ol' me playing catch-up again. I am finally finished working for StatsCan as of Friday and my CTMH Customer Appreciation day was on Saturday, so now it is just prep for my up-coming move to Nova Scotia. The packers will be in for day one of packing on Friday - Yikes!! We will lose Internet and phone at home on Wednesday of next week but I will have Internet access at the hotels we are staying in along the way. Everything will be packed and loaded on the truck by Thursday night next week. So I thought I should do another post since it's been a couple of weeks since my last one.
The four cards were made at CTMH's Regional Celebrations in Toronto this April. They feature the "Mayberry" paper pack and the following My Acrylix stamp sets: Paper Lantern, Happy Moments, and Affection. They also use patterns from our Wishes how-to book for cards! Both layouts were done at the crop I attended in Ontario in April as well. I made the ribbon rose with black grosgrain ribbon. Love making these flowers! The double page layout was lots of fun to do - glimmer mists and fun colours in the BoBunny paper! So these are my stats up to now:
Layouts - 25
Cards - 12
Helen O - 2
Wishes - 6

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love your cards, the paper pleating and stamping look wonderful! Also lovin' that ribbon rose, and your BoBunny paper is gorgeous and bright! Moving, what a hassle, you're lucky you've got movers to do it! When we moved to the Yukon, the gov paid for movers, but I didn't know they would pack everything for us (silly me!) and I did it all myself! Ah well, live and learn. Good luck with everything, and I hope you get settled soon! Big hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Roz!!! and that ribbon rose is gorgeous!! I thought it was crocheted! I absolutely love that BoBunny paper!! You did a wonderful job of using it without covering it up!! I'm always saving that kind of paper because I don't want to put anything on it (:
    Have a safe trip!! and if you're stopped anywhere near Sudbury you should give me a call!! (705-866-6996) Maybe we could hook up for coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I wish I could have gone to regionals...those cards are fantastic! The layouts are great as well! I love that Bo Bunny paper. I' like Jenn I have a hard time using it as well. To many details want to hide. Hope everything is going well with your move

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!