Workshops, Classes, Events



Saturday, October 21st 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas Stamp-a-Stack with Roz & Tara We are going to change things up just a bit for this event! You will be making 20 cards - 2 each of 10 different designs, for $45. That's only $2.25 per card! Bring your lunch and we will provide a morning snack and coffee or tea. Location is the Melvern Square Hall on Bridge Street, just off Stronach Mountain Road. This event fills up very quickly so be sure to register with your payment to secure your seat! Join the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417495125031408


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Layout # 36 2011 Challenge & 30-day Photo challenge

Hi everyone! Here's another quick layout that I did, very easy but I love it!  Fancy Pants paper and rub-ons, CTMH chipboard, a felt flower from Maya Road and I don't know if you can see them or not, but there are small felt flowers (from a set of Thickers) and bling all over the paper in the flower centers.  This paper was one of those papers that I absolutely loved and had stashed it away because I didn't want to  use it.  I'm over that now!! Those "special" photos never seem to happen often enough to justify hoarding all that paper. 

I have given up on posting the rest of my 30-day photo challenge pictures.  I have them taken and I'm working on finishing the coffee sleeve mini album, but I do have this one from day 29 - Purchased.  My mom & I went on a little shopping spree at Costco that day!  This was my haul, there are a couple of things from some of the other stores we hit too:


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, Roz, sometimes the simple ones are the best, and with that beautiful paper, you don't want to cover it all up anyway! I had that exact same piece, we both have great taste!!! Ah, Costco, that place can be deadly! Fortunately, I've never had a Costco card, so any time I've been, it's been with a friend, and those times were few and far between. With a family of 5 to feed, I may have to rethink that, though. Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my friend. I have just spent about half an hour reading thru your wonderful blog. Always great layouts and such great ideas! I have been thinking about you lots and just wanted to tell you that I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It`s very beautiful Roz! I cant wait to see your coffee sleeve album

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!