Workshops, Classes, Events

Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 - 7 pm Card Club - We will make two or three cards depending on the difficulty of the cards free with the commitment to spending $25 + shipping & tax each month. Members take turns being the "hostess", earning $25 in free product. Contact me to join the next session starting in the Fall!


Saturday, July 15th - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas In July! $35 Join us at the Woodville Community Hall for a little festive fun in the middle of summer! Create 12 beautiful Christmas cards. Bring your lunch (there is a kitchen on-site equipped with fridge, microwave, etc.) and we will be providing muffins in the morning. There may even be a few presents under the tree! Tara and I can't wait to share our festive creations. Only a few seats left, payment can be made by e-mail transfer (rozkelly@eastlink.ca ), cash or cheque. Check out the event page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1640027559360511



Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick or Treat!

These little treat bags were CASed from Pamela O'Connor, one of my CTMH sisters.  She used our 6 x 6 Kraft Die Cut cards, but I made mine from scratch, cut the ovals and label with CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and stamped with the September SOTM "Wicked".  I can't wait to give these out tomorrow night!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are awesome, I want to go trick-or-treating at your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are they??!! Awesome job, Roz. I agree with Roxy..can we come to your house??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really good Roz!! I love your cards done with the echo park paper. Well I hope you are having fun in Nova Scotia. Such a pretty side of the country. I wish we could have meet as well. But we are not saying never ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!