Thursday, February 14, 2013

Card 4 - 2013 Challenge

Happy Valentines Day!  Do you do something grand on this day, or do you prefer simple acts of love to celebrate the day?  I love going out for dinner, but always prefer to wait a day or two after Valentines Day...the restaurants are not as busy and the atmosphere is usually more intimate.  Tonight I have french class anyway....learning to speak the language of love!  I have my valentines all ready to hand out to some special friends.  These were made with the "Whoo's Your Valentine" kit and use our new treat tubes.   I have a kit available if you want to whip this up!
 
This little card I copied right from our new Idea Book, except that I didn't have any of the stick pins so I just stamped the flowers.  Paper pack is Chantilly and I used "A Garden" stamp set.  Each piece is hand stitched! I cut strips of our glitter paper (love it!) instead of using the glitter ribbon.  This is one of the cards I will be making next week with my group of lovely ladies.

 
Hope you have a "love"ly day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!