Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Layouts 4 & 5 - 2013 Challenge

Brrr, it's chilly outside and we've got another snowstorm forecasted for the weekend.  I want winter to be over!  However, when it's cold outside, I get to spend more time in my scrappin' room which is a fairly decent trade off!  I've been busy getting ready for my open house on the weekend but took the day yesterday to go get my hair done, went to see Les Miserables finally! What a fantastic movie!

So here are two more layouts I've recently completed:
This one is being entered in the Scrap it With A Song Challenge for this week. The song is "As Long As You Love Me" by Justin Beiber so I used Love in my title.

Do you recognize this CTMH paper collection from a few years ago?  Good Times is still one of my favourites, I only have scraps left now.

So I'm off to get my scrap on....thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout - love the snowflakes in your embellishment clusters. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Scrap it with a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great picture of you and your husband and you did a really nice job with your embellishment clusters.

    Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Scrap it with a Song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pages! Thanks for joining us at Scrap it with a Song! Hope you don't get too much snow, you could send it down my way. I have been waiting a big snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO! I love the colors and that's a great picture. Thanks for joining us at Scrap it With a Song!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!