Workshops, Classes, Events


Wednesday, Oct. 22nd - Card Night 7:00 p.m. Join me for a fun evening! We will create cards using our Scaredy Cat paper pack - these will NOT be Halloween cards though! $15

Friday, Oct. 24th - 6:30 - midnight: Girl's Night & Picture My Life Buffet: $5 Bring whatever you are working on and enjoy an evening of crafting with the girls. Fee covers the use of my inks, Cricut, Cuttlebug, tools and stamps. There will also be a Picture My Life buffet available.....individual cards, page protectors, etc that you can purchase "a la carte"! Only buy what you need to complete your layouts, quickly and beautifully!

Sunday, Oct. 26th - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Album in a Day! Way behind in your scrapbooking or have a special group of photos you want to create an album for? This is the workshop for you! Choose your paper, then follow along with me as we cut all the pieces to create 18 pages (9 double layouts!) All layouts will be assembled, all you will have to do is add your photos and a few embellishments! We'll brown bag it (or do pot luck!) for lunch to keep the price down. Please register with $25 deposit by Oct. 10th so I can order your paper packs. $49 (Price will be discounted if you have already ordered your paper from me!)

Wed, Oct. 29th - 7:00 pm Hostess Club Layout Night: There is a six-month commitment to order $25 each month. You will get a turn at being the hostess and receiving $25 minimum in free product once during the six month period. We will create a beautiful double-page layout using Chalked Up, free (a $15 savings)! All materials will be supplied except for your basic adhesives. FULL - will start a second group if there is interest!

Sat. November 1st - Annual All Day Christmas Cards!! 9:30 a.m - 4:30 p.m. Spend the day with me creating 24 beautiful cards (2 each of 12 designs) - all materials supplied except for your basic adhesives. A hearty lunch is included in the price! $40

Friday, March 1, 2013

Card 5 & 6 - 2013 Challenge

March is coming in like a lion here...we had snow overnight, schools are cancelled, and there's more snow on the way today.  Spring has to just around the corner....right?  I am getting ready today to attend a crop tomorrow. It always takes me so long to decide what I want to work on, what supplies I want to take.  I have so many projects I'd like to do but I need to be a little realistic about what I will actually accomplish at this event!  If I spend as much time socializing as I usually do, then I might get two or three layouts done!!

These are the two additional cards my class did last week:
CTMH "Pun Fun" was used to create this cute little card.

CTMH "Rugged Dude" and "Card Chatter - Birthday"
 
Both cards were made with our Chantilly paper pack, one side of the papers are very "girly", however the back side incorporates greens and blues and yellows for a more masculine feel.  So versatile!!  I love our new pink glitter gems - adding a little sparkle is easy!
 
Off to pack for the crop.  I am hoping for a very creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!