Friday, March 1, 2013

Card 5 & 6 - 2013 Challenge

March is coming in like a lion here...we had snow overnight, schools are cancelled, and there's more snow on the way today.  Spring has to just around the corner....right?  I am getting ready today to attend a crop tomorrow. It always takes me so long to decide what I want to work on, what supplies I want to take.  I have so many projects I'd like to do but I need to be a little realistic about what I will actually accomplish at this event!  If I spend as much time socializing as I usually do, then I might get two or three layouts done!!

These are the two additional cards my class did last week:
CTMH "Pun Fun" was used to create this cute little card.

CTMH "Rugged Dude" and "Card Chatter - Birthday"
 
Both cards were made with our Chantilly paper pack, one side of the papers are very "girly", however the back side incorporates greens and blues and yellows for a more masculine feel.  So versatile!!  I love our new pink glitter gems - adding a little sparkle is easy!
 
Off to pack for the crop.  I am hoping for a very creative day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!