Workshops, Classes, Events

Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 - 7 pm Card Club - We will make two or three cards depending on the difficulty of the cards free with the commitment to spending $25 + shipping & tax each month. Members take turns being the "hostess", earning $25 in free product. Contact me to join the next session starting in the Fall!


Saturday, July 15th - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas In July! $35 Join us at the Woodville Community Hall for a little festive fun in the middle of summer! Create 12 beautiful Christmas cards. Bring your lunch (there is a kitchen on-site equipped with fridge, microwave, etc.) and we will be providing muffins in the morning. There may even be a few presents under the tree! Tara and I can't wait to share our festive creations. Only a few seats left, payment can be made by e-mail transfer (rozkelly@eastlink.ca ), cash or cheque. Check out the event page for more details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1640027559360511



Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Layout 11 - 2013 Challenge

I love the versatility of CTMH's paper packs, in particular "Chantilly".  At first glance it has a very flowery, girly feel, but flip those papers over and the look is more masculine.  I immediately wanted to do a layout featuring my gorgeous grandson (I am a little biased aren't I??) and this is what I came up with.  I used a sketch from Page Maps this time, hand stitched the accents on either side, made my own coloured button with clear buttons and Liquid Glass.  I also used our new Tiny Type Epoxy Alphabet to cover the date stamp on the photos, blue & green epoxy bubbles, buttons, and hemp.  I stamped the title and accents with "New Arrival".


 

Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!