Sunday, February 3, 2019

So many specials!

Sooo, I've been a little slack at posting here on my blog so I am going to really try to make a better effort to post more often.  I have been creating, just not sharing!

For today, I just want to share two additional specials CTMH is offering this month. The first is our "Heart Happy" product bundles and workshops that you can use to create beautiful cards and layouts, or a 6x8 mini album.
You can find all the details here:  Heart Happy Special

The second special we have is our newest cardmaking workshop kit called "Love Blossoms".  It features an exclusive double stamp set and materials needed to create 12 gorgeous cards.

 For more info on this workshop kit, Click Here

Watch for more posts coming soon!
Roz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!