Saturday, September 11, 2010

Layout # 75-78 2010 Layout Challenge Pt. 1 Washington Album in a Day
















I created this Washington album using Robin Garrow's 18-1 workshop cutting guide....the second time I've used this now! I love how quickly the layouts go together (like in a day!) so that projects get done, but still look beautiful. Embellishing takes a little longer and I ended up using two whole packages of 4x6 Flip Flaps so that I could get all my photos on without creating more pages. I guess ideally, I could have cut double paper and made 36 pages instead! I am teaching this as a workshop on October 23rd for anyone interested in learning how to do this.

Materials - all CTMH - Passages level 2 paper pack, 4 x 6 Flip Flaps, cardstock in cocoa, barn red, bamboo, colonial white and black, My Acrylix "Live Inspired" & "Tiny Typewriter" , Filigree Charms, Mocha Opaques, photo clips, "Pizzazz" irresistables, "Journey" journalling jots, inks in cocoa, chocolate, and barn red, 1 1/4" circle punch. Non CTMH supplies included grosgrain ribbon and Stone Script, Graphically Speaking, & Alphalicious Cricut cartidges.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! You have been busy!!! Your pages look fabulous!!! I started one of these workshops for my niece, I should really get my butt in gear and do the embellishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roz, that's a great idea to do as a workshop! And your pages look beautiful- love the photos with that paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!