Workshops, Classes, Events

Thursday, August 17th 10:00 am - 4:30 pm Troop Card Day Join us for an hour or two, or stay for the whole day. Bring your lunch and we will spend the day creating cards to donate to the troops deployed overseas. There will be some paper available for use but please bring your own card bases, envelopes, embellishments and adhesives. You can also bring any of your own paper, dies, etc. that you may want to use.

Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 - 7 pm Card Club - We will make two or three cards depending on the difficulty of the cards free with the commitment to spending $25 + shipping & tax each month. Members take turns being the "hostess", earning $25 in free product. Contact me to join the next session starting in the Fall!

Sunday, August 27th 1:00 - 4:00 pm Cricut 101 Dust off that Cricut and come learn the basics for operating your machine! Bring your Cricut and a laptop or tablet if you can (for doing necessary updates). Class fee $10

Saturday, October 21st 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas Stamp-a-Stack with Roz & Tara We are going to change things up just a bit for this event! You will be making 20 cards - 2 each of 10 different designs, for $45. That's only $2.25 per card! Bring your lunch and we will provide a morning snack and coffee or tea. Location is the Melvern Square Hall on Bridge Street, just off Stronach Mountain Road. This event fills up very quickly so be sure to register with your payment to secure your seat!



.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Layout # 75-78 2010 Layout Challenge Pt. 1 Washington Album in a Day
















I created this Washington album using Robin Garrow's 18-1 workshop cutting guide....the second time I've used this now! I love how quickly the layouts go together (like in a day!) so that projects get done, but still look beautiful. Embellishing takes a little longer and I ended up using two whole packages of 4x6 Flip Flaps so that I could get all my photos on without creating more pages. I guess ideally, I could have cut double paper and made 36 pages instead! I am teaching this as a workshop on October 23rd for anyone interested in learning how to do this.

Materials - all CTMH - Passages level 2 paper pack, 4 x 6 Flip Flaps, cardstock in cocoa, barn red, bamboo, colonial white and black, My Acrylix "Live Inspired" & "Tiny Typewriter" , Filigree Charms, Mocha Opaques, photo clips, "Pizzazz" irresistables, "Journey" journalling jots, inks in cocoa, chocolate, and barn red, 1 1/4" circle punch. Non CTMH supplies included grosgrain ribbon and Stone Script, Graphically Speaking, & Alphalicious Cricut cartidges.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! You have been busy!!! Your pages look fabulous!!! I started one of these workshops for my niece, I should really get my butt in gear and do the embellishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roz, that's a great idea to do as a workshop! And your pages look beautiful- love the photos with that paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!