Thursday, September 23, 2010

Layout # 84 & 85 2010 Layout Challenge







These are my layouts from our Miracle Kit that was featured as a promotion not too long ago. I purchased a bunch of extra kits and will be teaching this as a workshop. The neutral palette used in this kit is wonderful, any photos would look fabulous and the embellishments are customized to accentuate your photos so it pulls everything together! The kit comes complete with all the papers, embellishments, flip flaps, etc to create two double-page layouts!



2 comments:

  1. I really like the pictures you chose for this kit, and I looooove the kit too! I'm making Jason an accordian album to put on his desk at work with my second kit, but I kind of wish I got another one to make some layouts, too. Beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages a fabulous!! and the pics are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!