Workshops, Classes, Events



Saturday, October 21st 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas Stamp-a-Stack with Roz & Tara We are going to change things up just a bit for this event! You will be making 20 cards - 2 each of 10 different designs, for $45. That's only $2.25 per card! Bring your lunch and we will provide a morning snack and coffee or tea. Location is the Melvern Square Hall on Bridge Street, just off Stronach Mountain Road. This event fills up very quickly so be sure to register with your payment to secure your seat! Join the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417495125031408


Friday, September 3, 2010

Paper Candies!


I just had to share these with you 'cause I had so much fun making them! I participated in another swap with some CTMH sisters and I needed to make 3 pieces of "candy" for each participant. Another requirement for me was to use our new Hooligans paper pack to create my candies. This is what I came up with using two of our new stamp sets as well....."The Boo Crew" and "Party Animal". I think the google eyes make these fun!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooo! Scary stuff kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute!!! You've really been a busy girl this summer with all of these swaps!!! The google eyes are always fun (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received mine in the mail today! Thank you soooo much!! Love them and can not wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!