Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

Yesterday was the last day to get in on the draw for my blog candy and I just want to say thanks to everyone who participated. Welcome to the new followers....I hope you'll stick around so that I can get to know you better! I've already quickly visited your blogs if you have them but will be visiting again soon!

I was going to use a random integer generator to pick the winner, but I stated that if you were already a follower then you are eligible to win! So in order to get everyone in on the draw, I just wrote the names on slips of paper and waited for my husband to get home from work to draw one for me! So, without further ado the winner is...........






ROXY!!!!


Congratulations!! Just e-mail me your mailing address and I will get your goodies in the mail to you. Bet ya she's doin' a little happy dance right now! :)

2 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOOOO!!! Thanks, Roz, and you're right, I was doing a happy dance! I'll get my addy to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure that wasn't fixed? (: lol

    Congrats Roxy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!