Workshops, Classes, Events



Saturday, October 21st 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas Stamp-a-Stack with Roz & Tara We are going to change things up just a bit for this event! You will be making 20 cards - 2 each of 10 different designs, for $45. That's only $2.25 per card! Bring your lunch and we will provide a morning snack and coffee or tea. Location is the Melvern Square Hall on Bridge Street, just off Stronach Mountain Road. This event fills up very quickly so be sure to register with your payment to secure your seat! Join the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417495125031408


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Layout 108-110 2010 Layout Challenge







Time's a wastin' and I need to get to 120 by the end of December so here's a few more layouts to add to the pile!
10 to go.....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! Anyone want to do this with me again next year? Maybe with cards? Or both???

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts Roz!! You had the perfect paper for all of your pics. I love the big flower on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All depends.....hmmmmm...could be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Roz! I love the journaling card on the second one, and that flower on the first is just AWESOME!!! I know you can do 10 more, and I am totally with ya next year, only I might reduce my goal so I actually reach it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!