Workshops, Classes, Events

Wednesday, Sept. 13th 6:30 pm- 9:00 pm Kit Building 101 Do you have mountains of paper piling up that you want to get used up? Bring your paper (all you can manage, cardstock as well but not necessary) and I will help you mix and match those papers to create ready-to-use kits, perfect for the next time you scrapbook. I will supply some 12 x 12 bags for the kits you create but feel free to bring a few of your own, or an accordion-style organizer. $10 class fee, space is limited.

Tuesday, Sept. 26nd, 7 pm Card Club - You will make three cards for free with the commitment to spending at least $25 + shipping & tax each month. Members take turns being the "hostess", earning $25 in free product. There are two spaces available, contact me to join!

Saturday, October 21st 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas Stamp-a-Stack with Roz & Tara We are going to change things up just a bit for this event! You will be making 20 cards - 2 each of 10 different designs, for $45. That's only $2.25 per card! Bring your lunch and we will provide a morning snack and coffee or tea. Location is the Melvern Square Hall on Bridge Street, just off Stronach Mountain Road. This event fills up very quickly so be sure to register with your payment to secure your seat! Join the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417495125031408



Monday, December 27, 2010

Layout 117-120 2010 Layout Challenge COMPLETE!











Whoohooo, these are the last few layouts to complete my challenge of 12o layouts for 2010! Bring on 2011......I'm ready! Happy New Year everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. Way ta go honey!!! G-G-G-Good job! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I knew you could do it!!! What an accomplishment for 2010! These pages are beautiful - I really love those turquoise flowers! See you in 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching your goal ! Happy New Year as well !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layouts Roz!!! (these and the ones below, sorry I was slacking a bit with the comments over the holidays!)I love the blue/green paper you used in these!!!

    Congrats on finishing your challenge!!! Are you up for another one for 2011?? I need to set a goal to keep me going (even if I don't come anywhere close (: )

    Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, my friend! THese are fantastic layouts! And thank you so much for such a wonderful journey we went on together with this challenge. What are we doing next year??

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you have done a lot already!! way to go they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Roz, I just nominated you for a blog award! See my blog for more info!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!