Sunday, February 14, 2010

February Workshop and Layout # 12


Happy Valentines Day! I am a little late getting this layout posted and I apologize to all those who have received my newsletter and came here looking for it this week. This one of the layouts we will be doing for my workshop on the 27th and was "lifted" from our Idea Book. It features the Veranda paper pack, True Friends stamp set, Soul Mates stamp set, Abundance Borders set, and Spot On Backgrounds set, Spring Blossom Just Blooms flowers, acrylic shapes from Connections Club rewards, CTHM inks, Fiskars Threading Water border punch, and brads. I still have journalling to do but at least you get the idea!!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, Roz! So beautifully simple yet speaks volumes!!! Might have to lift..hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this layout is beautiful! I haven't had a chance to play with the Veranda paper yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!