Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Layout #8 2010 Layout Challenge


I'm back from my trip to Nova Scotia to see my family.......my Mom loved her quilt and was so happy to see my son and me. It was hard to leave her after only four days but I'll be visiting again in June when my brother gets married.


It took me awhile to get caught up looking at everyone's posted layouts, you guys were busy while I was gone!! This layout was very simple but I love the picture of my husband and his cousins "kissing" at a wedding. The paper is from Making Memories, title was cut with my cricut, lip stickers came from a boxed calendar from a couple of years ago. The heart sticker came from a dollar store (shhhh).
I also joined Fussy and Fancy Friday's blog challenge to use hearts on a project.http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/01/challenge-2-hearts.html

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Nice way to use up some stickers! Hey, you should submit it to Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge, they have a challenge using "hearts" right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout!!! I was anxious to see the pic once I saw the title (:
    I know what you mean about it being hard to leave your family, we lived 12 hours away from all of our family for 7 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, What a great Layout! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!