Sunday, February 7, 2010

Layout #10 & 11 2010 Layout Challenge



I am enjoying scrap booking with a great friend via web cam.....it has been a great motivator for both of us and we are getting so much accomplished and keeping each other company while we work away! If I could figure out how to chat with all my friends at once using my web cam, it would be like having a party in my scrapbook room! Anyone know how I can do that?? Hmmmm, might not get any scrap booking done though!


The first layout uses the new Basic Grey "Origins" paper, rub-ons from CTMH, Starform peel-offs (guitar), arrow from Scenic Route die cut sheet, Clear Sakura jelly roll pen, Jumbo Java Dew Drop ink, Fiskars Threading Water punch, Bazill card stock, My Acrylix Star Struck stamp set from CTMH.


The second layout has a card stock base that was stamped with Versa Mark using a stamp set from Fancy Pants. The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye "Bloom & Grow" collection. The chipboard letters were painted with Tim Holtz dabber paints, then sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, ribbon is from BoBunny (I think) and the journaling card is from Little Yellow Bicycle "Summer" pack, spritzed with Glimmer Mist as well. Flowers were cut out from the patterned paper.

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts Rosalynd! I really like the colour combo you used in the second one!! I still have to try glimmer mist, I have a feeling once I start I won't be able to stop (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!