Workshops, Classes, Events



Saturday, November 18th - Benefit Crop for Josie - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Melvern Square Community Hall $40 fee covers you crafting space, lunch, snacks, tea, coffee, & water. There will also be a couple of door prizes. As well, please bring some extra $$ for the ticket auction! All money raised from registrations & auction will go to Josie and her family to help with the costs associated with her treatment. For more information, visit the event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1726128604362531/

Saturday, December 2nd - Snowman Canvas $25 12:30pm - 4:30pm You will be creating a 9 x 12 mixed-media canvas featuring the cutest snowman! Bring your basics and let's have fun!


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thank You Card


OK, so I have been neglecting my card makers because I have been so focused on our 2010 Layout challenge! I made this card a couple of weeks ago to send to my CTMH Secret Santa and decided to wait to post it until after I was sure she would have received it. You never know who is lurking around these blogs!! I used the design from our Winter Idea Book, pg. 30 but used mostly papers from my scrap bin. Ribbon is CTMH as well as photo hanger. Flower is from Martha Stewart crafts, sentiment is from CTMH "For Every Occasion"

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!