Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cards, Cards, Cards! # 6 - 8 *2011 Challenge*








Earlier this year, one of my best friends and I decided that, in addition to all the other challenges we had going on, we were also going to do one of every card in CTMH's how-to book called "Wishes". I counted them up.....there's quite a few in there.....so I decided that perhaps I should get going on this little challenge. I have made quite a few but will pace myself with posting them! lol
The first two cards are both made using the Long Layers pattern on pg. 81. I cut "a wish came true" with my cricut, stamped images using "Cherish the Moment" and Happy Holidays" My Acrylix stamp sets. The third little card is 3x3 pattern called Middle Ground and the stamped images are from the Unity stamp set. The colour in these photos is not great - hate taking pictures of these without natural light.

Layouts - 11 Cards - 8 Helen O's - 1 Wishes - 2


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, I really like how the first two are the same pattern and they look sooooo different! Dang, I just realized Jason packed up all my CTMH books (except for one, which I've lent out - better get it back soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to leave a comment yesterday but my work computer/internet was not being agreeable ):

    All of the cards are fabulous Roz!! I especially like the colour combo of the first two. I`m going to have to pull my Wishes out this week to make some cards (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!