Workshops, Classes, Events



Saturday, October 21st 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Christmas Stamp-a-Stack with Roz & Tara We are going to change things up just a bit for this event! You will be making 20 cards - 2 each of 10 different designs, for $45. That's only $2.25 per card! Bring your lunch and we will provide a morning snack and coffee or tea. Location is the Melvern Square Hall on Bridge Street, just off Stronach Mountain Road. This event fills up very quickly so be sure to register with your payment to secure your seat! Join the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1417495125031408


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Layout 14 2011 Challenge


OK, here's another layout for ya! For this one I used paper from a Paper Pizzazz book that I've had for ages. Added some ribbon from my stash and a Bazzill bling flower. Large brad is also from Paper Pizzazz, letter stickers from my stash, phrase from Wordsworth, journalling block is from Colorb0k Friendly Forest collection (which I slightly modified). These photos are from 22 years ago and I am so happy that I kept that certificate. Newf is long gone, but I will never forget how much my oldest son loved that stuffed animal!

1 comment:

  1. You are just like me!! I have a hard time throwing anything that could be a keepsake away!!! Great layout Roz!! It captures such a great memory!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!